||Grand Lodge Scholarship Foundation
Through the Grand Lodge Charitable Foundation, the Masons of Ohio award two scholarships to deserving high school seniors in each of Ohio's 25 Districts, selected by the District's Scholarship Committee, based on criteria set by the Grand Lodge Scholarship Committee. |
General information about the scholarships and student eligibility:
- Two $1200 scholarships will be granted in the 22nd Masonic Districts - one to a male student and one to a female student. In the 22nd District, RWB Gregory M. Kita will serve as the Chairman of this Committee.
- All recipients must be graduating high school seniors..
- Each scholarship will be directly to the recipient.
- The actual recipients to receive the scholarship will be selected by the Grand Lodge Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship applications must be received by the District Scholarship Committee by March 1 of each year
- Only recipients will be notified. Non-Recipients will not be notified.
Recipients will be notified by May 1 of each year.
Updated January 5, 2019